Benmore Peak Observatory New Zealand 44° 25' 02.00" S 170° 05' 38.55" E 1,932m ASL Weather sensors in use at Benmore Peak Observatory:
- All-sky camera
- Automatic weather station
- Cloud detector
- Lightning detector (Blitzortung)
- Lightning detector (Lightning/2000)
- Lightning detector (StormVue)
- Meteor camera (Password required)
- SAM III auroral monitoring magnetometer (Installing)
- SQM-LE sky darkness meters
Links to manufacturer's sites for sensors operating at Benmore Peak Observatory:
- ADS-B aircraft tracker (F-NZUK1)
Benmore Peak Observatory home
- AAG CloudWatcher cloud detector and anemometer, with AAGware's CloudWatcher and WeatherCenter applications.
- Boltek StormTracker lightning detectors, with Aninoquisi's Lightning/2000 application, and Astrogenic's StormVue Java-based applet.
- TOA-based lightning detector, part of the Blitzortung.org lightning detection network.
- Meteor camera system.
- FlightRadar24.com's FR24 receiver for tracking aviation ADS-B transponders.
- Moonglow Technologies All Sky Cam, with ASC Uploader, part of the Allskycam.com ASC network.
- SAM III magnetometer.
- Unihedron SQM-LE sky darkness meter, with Knightware's SQM Reader Pro application.
- Vaisala WXT520 weather station.